Many church workers in Australia are familiar with the idea of an English Bible concordance, but have never had access to one in an indigenous Australian language. torresstrait.org.au makes this useful ministry tool accessible to everyone.
- At the very top of the yellow navigation pane click on the Concordance.
- This opens up an alphabetical list. Let's say we want to do a topical study seeing what the Bible says about the term "Christ" (Kraist in the Yumplatok language).
- Beside the ‘K’ letter click on the plus sign ‘+’, then find Kraist. You will see this occurs 28 times in books of Matthew and 1 & 2 Timothy.
- Click on Kraist. You will see all occurrences of Kraist appear in the upper right hand pane. Scroll down through the list.
- Click on the link in 1 Timothy 3:6 (1 Tim 5.8), and you will see that passage appear in the lower right hand pane, with all occurrences of Kraist highlighted.